As a follow-up to the covid-19 business survey that was conducted earlier this year, the Inland Empire Economic Partnership (IEEP), working with the Inland Empire Economic Center (IEEC), has developed an online business survey to provide data on the impact of the pandemic on Inland Empire businesses. The survey asks:
· How prepared are businesses to reopen operations?
· Whether or not businesses have the committed and trained staff ready to return to work
· Whether they have the money they need to operate with limited hours and limited customers
· What they anticipate as potential changes in pricing, revenue, costs and more….
The main target of the survey are businesses that produce the sales tax necessary to support the critical services provided by cities and counties. All individual responses will remain confidential.We would appreciate it if you could share the survey with your members by:
· Placing a link on your website for the survey. Here is the link: https://bit.ly/2WZNjZt
· Sending a letter to your list of businesses (especially retail businesses) indicating that you support the survey and request that they respond as soon as possible
· Placing a link to the survey on your communications platforms (newsletters, social media, etc.)
· Using your connections to the leadership in Inland Empire cities and ask THEM to help promote the survey through social media and other communications
The deadline to respond to the survey is Monday, May 25. We will present preliminary findings at the State of the Region event on May 28. Thank you in advance for all your support. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.
Director of Public Policy
Inland Empire Economic Partnership
10630 Town Center Drive, Suite 102
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
W: (909) 944-2201 | C: (951) 201-7966